Monday, July 16, 2007

Here it is,My blog s born .......!!!

In an earnest attempt to shrug off a little of "vettiness" which had accumulated into my lyf in the past few months (wel mayb much b4 tht ....),here i am into the world of blogs!
aaahhh finally,i have got some space to call it my own to
give words to few of the multitudinous ideas
tht i possess ( !@!!#!!^!% <--thts jus a sample)

After exhausting all the things i could possibly think of, this is one sincere step ( 'yet another' rather... ) which i take to break away from my slothful n indolent attitude and try indulging(!) in something constructive!!!!!
After a lot of procrastination ,well ya "i am into blogging ".. gonna voice my views for the world (!!?!?!?) to see ...

well thts abt it i guess :D ! my FIRST blog...am finally gratifying my desire to give life to my priceless thoughts..!
i hereby welcum myself to this new world n wish myself all luck..hehe

No comments: