Monday, August 20, 2007

Fear of the unknown !

dono y exactly i gave such a name to my post !
anyways ......
it seems like an eon... !! patience levels seem to hav hit an ebb these days
i know i m cribbing far 2 more abt being majorly vetti ...!
major is an understatement thoh !
past few days i hav compelled myself to sit down and to do some "thinking"
about my future!
"is everything goin rite ? or just seems to be??
A part of me thinks its just fine, another is worried i m thinking tht way !
everybody goes thru this phase where they qtn everything !
so began a journey of introspection !
am i doin the right thing !?!?
bin pestering ppl who i think know me really well to help me go about
shaping my future...bt realised lately tht no1 knows me better than myself !
The most depressing part of the whole story is tht i hav neva bin passionate
towards anything !a sad reality !
is this job wat i want ???
its kinda amusing actually to find ppl around me throwing themselves on feet
asking me to re-consider my decision.
and with few ppl around me going off to pursure their higher education
hmmm...with my gate preps goin to drains( i kno most ppl readin this are gonna kill me !i ll start preps from tomo for sure...!) m scared !!!!
bewildered n confused !
after hrs,days n weeks of "thinking" i finally realised i still haven stepped
into the next phase of my life and m worrying abt it already !
"hindsight is better than foresight"
"hey cmon be positive,wats wrong with u?!? " quoting my mom verbatim !
i guess i derive all my positive energy from her ! just an hour of
conversation with her was so enlightening tht at the end of it i realised i hav all the time in the world to make mistakes n to recover from them as well !
"jollya iru ! " i told myself ! :)

3 comments:

Nimme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Banu said...

hey..never knew abt ur blog t'll now...read thru ur posts ..great ones really..!!

i was confused,worrie,frustrated-all at the sme time after B tech..but thats natural..at the end of it!! nothin is worth so much in life than to live it and enjoy it..!

keep posting u have a great flow of language..

prithyu said...

@banu
tankoo de..! keep reading !